Keith Rasmussen, Executive Director, has been announced as one of six new Board members of the New York Employment and Training Coalition (NYCETC), the nation’s largest city-based membership association for the workforce development industry. NYCETC works to ensure that every New Yorker — especially those who have been historically marginalized and disenfranchised and cut off from workforce opportunities — has access to the skills, training, and education needed to thrive in the local economy, and that every business is able to maintain a highly-skilled workforce. Seedco is a proud member of NYCETC.
“As NYCETC continues to serve and deliver on its mission to support the workforce and economic development community in NY, I am excited as a born and raised New Yorker and a committed new board member to help the coalition evolve and grow as it meets the demands of the field and the communities we all serve,” says Keith.
The six new board members are:
- Katy Gaul-Stigge is President and CEO of Goodwill Industries of Greater New York and Northern New Jersey, Inc.,
- Shaolee Sen, CEO of Hot Bread Kitchen
- Greg Rideout, Chief Program Officer of Commonpoint Queens
- Helen Kogan, Executive Director of NPower
- Janelle Farris, President and Executive Director of Brooklyn Community Services
- Keith B. Rasmussen, Executive Director of Seedco